Change attached files icons

drasi

Idea

Hello

Whenever I attached a word, pdf or other such files, a big box with file name appear in a note. I simply don't like these square boxes and want my attached files to appear as a simple list. How can I do that? Also, some of the attached files appear opened in the note and make whole space clumsy. I don't want to see files (like pdf) to appear open in a note, rather would prefer a list of files. How can I do that? I've attached a screen shot. 

Thanks

Asi

Screen Shot.jpg

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, drasi said:

Whenever I attached a word, pdf or other such files, a big box with file name appear in a note. I simply don't like these square boxes and want my attached files to appear as a simple list.

I moved your post to the feature request forum, but it's not something I"ll vote for

These are not a simple list of files, they are a component of my notes; often the only component.

>>Also, some of the attached files appear opened in the note and make whole space clumsy. I don't want to see files (like pdf) to appear open in a note, rather would prefer a list of files.

On my Mac, I can right click on the attachment and select inline/attachment display

I mostly display as attachment.

Archived