Split multi-page-pdfs into single pages - how to get this done

jkop

• Level 5*
On 2017-12-09 at 1:19 PM, jkop said:

When I have 1 EN note, and one pdf attachment with multiple pages, is there an easy way to get pages singled out, so reordering gets possible?

Thats more a PDF editor function.  Look for an external app

I can do reordering using the Preview app on my Mac

• 2 months later...

Hi, I was just looking for a similar answer as the OP

Solution: "Thats more a PDF editor function.  Look for an external app"

Hmmm are you sure this is a solution? Splitting scanned pages seems to me a bit of a basic function, same as trimming off that last blank page that only serves to add space to a note, or even rotating a mis-scanned page somehow involves pushing it out to another application and re-importing back it into EN... bit of a fail on a product that 'should be' as mature as EN.

Manipulating scanned pages should be as basic a function as underlining text by now, but to say export them out, fix them in another app (and obviously bring them back in) is no less than a pass the buck 'solution'.  Anything that can be scanned in as separate pages should be treated as separate pages and not being able to drag and drop documents together (or apart), or even to reorder is a clear fail.

Not too proud to be told I am wrong, but I have been looking without any success, sadly...

anklemaxi

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

There are several solutions available to split single PDF into multiple files. But, a few days I was also searching for a utility to split PDF document then, I came to a free solution i.e. SysTools Free PDF Split & Merge. It is the simple and reliable tool to divide PDF into multiple parts. Moreover, this application provides 4 options to split PDF i.e. Split by Page, Range, Even & Odd Pages.

I hope this will resolve your query.

Thanks & Regards

• Thanks 1
  • 4 years later...

CubexSoft PDF Split and Merge Tool is a software application designed to split, combine, merge, break PDF files into multiple smaller files. It is a desktop application that can be installed on Windows machines and is designed to be user-friendly and efficient.