Hours/Time tracking module

Richard J

Idea

Team,

one feature i am missing in Evernote and depending on other app is Hour/Time tracking feature, I am a regular use of Evernote but for only this feature im depending on other app, so please introduce this feature , for example "Hours Tracking" app in ios.

Thanks,

Richard J

• Thanks 1

6 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Guess this would be a feature that most folks interested in GTD (or billing) would like - I also use an external app for time recording.  But then I use external apps for mind-maps / email / formatting / photography...  I'm not sure how far Evernote can go towards a one-stop shop without adding features that many users would not be interested in.

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, Richard J said:

please introduce this feature , for example "Hours Tracking" app in ios.

I'm looking at IOS HoursTracker but I'd want a PC/Mac version as well

What features would be important to you?
At the top of the list, I see

• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses, including automatic breaks

As to storing the data, that seems to be in Evernote's capabilities.  I usually export to a spreadsheet for number crunching 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
On 11/30/2017 at 6:44 PM, Richard J said:

Yes i also want a PC/Mac version as well, Basically to track our working hours ,breaks, Timers.

Evernote can store start/stop entries (notes). 

The Create/Update timestamps  provide the length of time; a tag to identify the job/project

Is there a project timer/tracker, like a timeclock to record working times on particular projects.
That is compatible with Evernote or already integrated and I have missed this app function?

Hi Kim!

While there isn't an integration for this in Evernote at this time, I'll be happy to forward a feature request on your behalf! We use these reports to add weight to decisions in our product roadmap. I'd also like to encourage you to take part in this particular discussion on our Evernote forums, as our developers and Product Managers routinely monitor these - https://bit.ly/2JP3nHA.

I hope this helps!
- Jenna

Evernote currently using a app called "gleeo time tracker" that was mentioned to me by a fellow artist to keep track of time spent on projects, we can download information but doesn't integrate directly with evernote.