Please bring back GRID VIEW for notebooks

ericwicklund

Idea

On 11/9/2017 at 7:54 PM, micheleley said:

I'm still in Evernote but I cancelled my subscription just because of this - trialing some other options.

I understand people have wishes for the software (we all do), but is really a subscription-cancelling level issue for you? I'm just curious because to me, while yes Evernote is imperfect, it is valuable service for me and I would not subscribe/cancel based on something like this. Are (were) you a paying customer? Legit curious why this is a dealbreaker.  

• Like 1
21 hours ago, cmartin44 said:

I understand people have wishes for the software (we all do), but is really a subscription-cancelling level issue for you? I'm just curious because to me, while yes Evernote is imperfect, it is valuable service for me and I would not subscribe/cancel based on something like this. Are (were) you a paying customer? Legit curious why this is a dealbreaker.  

If you're asking about the loss of grid view then definitely YES! It shows a lack of respect toward the user

• Level 5*
28 minutes ago, SMX-CT said:

It shows a lack of respect toward the user

How do design changes become "lack of respect"
Does this also mean the other many design changes also "show lack of respect"

Lack of notification?  We had to ask about the missing option to find out it was a design change

21 hours ago, cmartin44 said:

I've previously had the experience with a software provider who refused to respond to user queries about whether or not they were planning to fix a product broken by an iOS update. This lack of communication shows me disrespect for users. I ended up feeling like a circus chump. This experience of what clearly is a major design change (based on the strength of response by the number of users taking time to write about this, which reflects my sense as well) with no communication to users about it before they downloaded the update, no communication about it since, makes me feel the company has the same customer service sensibility. This I don't respect. I didn't particularly need the paid benefits of Evernote, but will pay when a product is providing good service. I feel they betrayed that good service and thus I choose to quit paying for the subscription (which I did this month when it came due, and which I wouldn't have otherwise.)

4 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Personally, I would just delay implementing the software upgrade; or downgrade to a previous version
I'm not being forced to use this version

I would have had they clearly communicated what the upgrade included. I'm unwilling to pay to have to downgrade.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
16 hours ago, dinamande said:

Is it possible to downgrade to get the grid layout?

Yes, it's easy to switch to a different version

I can obtain the app version I need from my backups.  The application can also be obtained from Evernote.  Each release has a post with a link to the application; for example the v6.13 release post is linked below

My installation process is

• Completely remove Evernote; app, database, ...  The app AppCleaner is recommended for this
  • Install the Evernote app and the database will be rebuilt from the servers.  Warning: The rebuild does not include Local Notebooks or unsync'd notes

• Level 5*
30 minutes ago, dinamande said:

I've been so lost ever since the update that deleted the grid view for notebooks.

The notebook grid view was dropped in the v6.12 Mac upgrade.  I think it was dropped a while back in the Windows platform.  afaik, the other platforms always had a simple notebook list view

I recall the Mac notebook grid view showed a grid of notebooks, along with large icons of a generic notebook.  The icons were not customizable, although that was requested in a different discussion

I only have 6 notebooks but I actually prefer the list view

To indicate your support for this request, please use the voting buttons in the top left corner of the discussion

19 hours ago, llcamilo said:

I wonder who is behind the new layout, this is so bad, I'm now looking for an alternate solution. I'm not sure the reason behind not having the grid view.

I don't need any of the bells and whistles of Evernote. I'm a visual thinker so I've switched to ZoHo Notebook. Which is new and has yet to develop a lot of important and fundamental features that are painfully missing. But the visual aspect of it sold me so I've exported over to them. Crossing my fingers they will continue to refine it and add features. IE: Like export as an example. but I am done with Evernote for sure. Good luck.

I've been living with this new layout thinking I was doing something wrong. Today I decided to dive in and correct this pain in the patootie view, and alas, found this thread. Count me in. The notebook list is terrible. Why would this have been changed? I use Evernote for school and the notebook list means I can't see everything I need to, and organizing is difficult. I am not at the point where I'm considering moving but that may change once the new semester starts. I'll then look into some of the other tools others have mentioned. But please, Evernote, bring back the tiled view. 

• Level 5*
On 2018-01-03 at 12:26 PM, Robbin_G said:

use everything I can in my Google Suite instead of paying for this horrid layout. 

Please give us more details on how notebooks are displayed in the Google Suite

edit: Answering my own question, I did some research.  Google Docs doesn't use notebooks, but organizes by folders. There is a grid option5a4e46264fb54_ScreenShot2018-01-04at07_16_37.png.05525d741a22a637a379641636969f17.png

• Level 5*
10 minutes ago, SMX-CT said:

FORD management decided to remove the gas peddle

So you equate the notebook grid with a gas pedal on your car

Leave it to a bunch of restless software designers with nothing better to do than remove a popular feature from an application for no good reason!! Until now I sang the praises of Evernote; no more. Fix this, or I will find a different and better app. to work with.

Don't see why this was removed completely - beyond belief.

Give customers the option at least.

Surely its okay for us to have many notebooks. So we need to see those note books, and access them with one click.

I have so much wasted space on my screen now, please give us the grid option.

I saw so many protests when this change was made - I really thought it would be reverted by now. I too work visually, and the list view is completely non-intuitive to me.

I've read through all the discussions here, and it seems as though EN has decided to stay with list view. It doesn't work for me.

I've seen several people refer to the Zoho app, which looks promising. I don't need pretty pictures and vibrant colors - all very nice, but not essential. But I do need that visual element so that paging through a list isn't a speedbump.

I don't want to force a change on the team until I'm sure. I'll test-drive Zoho and move us all over there if its missing features don't make it a deal-breaker.

I'm really disappointed that EN has been so unresponsive to these many, many demands and requests to give back something so many of us valued. Oh well.

From the look of it, I'm done paying for an interface that prevents me from using my notes like I need to.  I need to have a list of my notebooks quickly.  Enough of this ridiculous webby look that may look "simplistic" and "clean", but this is supposed to be a tool for storing and quickly retrieving lots of notes.  Looks over function is never a good idea.  Use this interface for other purposes.

• Like 1

This change is insane. It's one thing to change a layout feature subtly, or to add another layout option. But to have one list option is horrible. I loved being able to see all my stacks and even have stacked opened and be able to see all notebooks on one screen. Now I have to scroll and scroll and scroll and try to figure out what notebook was in what stack. This is a very upsetting update. Reconsidering paying. If layout options are taken away and I now have to scroll forever to find what I'm looking for, then it isn't worth it. I have about 50 notebooks across 20 stacks and hundreds of notes. Just pitiful. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Evernote User 88 said:

Please Evernote....I am begging. At least allow the option for Notebook card view for the Mac on OS. I, and evidently many other users, prefer a more expansive desktop experience on our DESKTOP. I would fiercely plead this for both iPad & Mac----but if not for iPad (which has rendered my iPad Pro useless for creating notes, which is an unspeakable shame, since I'd love to have the option to create mobile, on-the-go notes----is this not what the makes of Evernote endeavored to achieve!?) but then at least for the desktop version of the app. Please. Do not remove this option from me entirely.  

I am begging. This has DRASTICALLY reduced my productivity. 

This is not merely a change for developers to argue, "it's a change, they'll get over it." In this case, "getting over it" would equate to having to resign oneself to a permanently lesser, sub-par, inferior user experience that is less effective, less productive & less easily-maneuvered for some. Have you not considered that assuming a "one-size-fits-all" approach, will exclude many!? There are many that have different manners of learning, understanding, & processing information visually--and to remove this feature is to be dismissive of that reality. 

Please. Allow the user-experience of Evernote to be pleasant for all, and not something to be fumbled over,  by those of us dismissed users, who unfortunately LOVE your app.

Please. The least you could do is allow us the "option."

I would be more than grateful to speak to someone at Evernote and offer a personal testimonial of my experience, as this issue is very important to me.

I offer my most sincere thanks for reading, and allowing me the opportunity to voice my complaints. 

Stop begging. They won't listen. Do yourself a favor and switch over to ZoHo Notebook or some other platform. You'll be glad you did. Look how beautiful ZoHo is (see screen capture attached)

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 11.10.31 AM.png

On 9/21/2017 at 2:12 PM, Seawolf said:

Yeah. I opened my Evernote today at the start of an important meeting and l looked like a chump. I was totally sideswiped. I'm not normally someone who hates on change for change sake but one of the reasons I was happy to take the plunge for a premium account is that the grid (mini notebook) layout is better for me as a spatial reasoning person. 

The thing that I enjoyed most about this product was that whoever the original designers were seemed to really think like me. It was hyper-intuitive. This is really clunky and off putting. I LOVE the product. You are a major part of my personal life and my business. I guess this is why it feels like such a huge deal to me. Betrayal is a strong word....butima use it. 

PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK THE BOOK LAYOUT

How's this for Spatial reasoning (screen cap). That's ZoHo Notebook. Beautiful and you can create your own notebook covers.

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 11.10.31 AM.png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, SMX-CT said:

Do yourself a favor and switch over to ZoHo Notebook or some other platform. You'll be glad you did. Look how beautiful ZoHo is (see screen capture attached)

Generally, this seems to be much prettier than Evernote, and I agree it's notebook icons are more beautiful than Evernote ever had (we could never use custom covers)

Beyond notebook covers, can you comment on ZoHo regarding the other features delivered by Evernote.
I need more than beautiful notebook icons before I decide to switch.

From what I can tell, Evernote just doesn't care what we think, they just make "genius" design changes based on the way "they like it".We are only numbers to them, since not enough people complain, "who cares"!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Generally, this seems to be much prettier than Evernote, and I agree it's notebook icons are more beautiful than Evernote ever had (w could never use custom covers)

Beyond notebook covers, do you recommend ZoHo based on the other features delivered by Evernote.
I need more than beautiful notebook icons before I decide to switch.

I've been on their forums and communicating with them. They are determined to be the go-to replacement for Evernote. They are slowly but surely adding functionalities to all of their apps and software across the web, Mac platform, iOS and I believe PC. But the key thing is that they have Grid/Notebook view which trumps everything Evernote has, especially if you have dozens of notebooks that you can't see in Grid view. Evernote could have the greatest functionality - but if you can't navigate in grid view well then who cares?

Wow, I'm surprised that people here find having another screen to click into for viewing notebooks useful whatsoever. Everything is in the left menu already.

My complaint is the fact that you can't edit/organize the notebooks in the left menu instead of having to click into a redundant screen.

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, Neil Rutledge said:

My complaint is the fact that you can't edit/organize the notebooks in the left menu instead of having to click into a redundant screen.

The Mac sidebar list has limited functions.  I think the Windows sidebar is  more complete.

I'm ok with using the notebook/tag pages for these functions; it's not something I do on a day-to-day basis.  In fact, I rarely have the lists displayed.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, LBSGuy said:

Evernote price keeps going up

Welcome to the discussion

The Basic account continues to be free.  The software continues to be free.

>>my satisfaction with it keeps going down

Is there a reason you're using this version of the software.  It seems you'd be happier with the version displaying the notebooks in a grid layout.

See the post from this user who downgraded versions https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/112106-downgrading-evernote-to-v6111/?do=findComment&comment=498900

>>Please add me to the list

Voting buttons are at the top left corner of the discussion.

Please bring Notebook layout back! Just made some updates on my Mac and feel now so sorry to have this boring layout of notebook instead of my folders organised with photos as logo. PLease consider my request!

Probably safe to assume by now that EN hasn't been persuaded to include a grid view as it moves along.

Turns out I've had OneNote all this time, having paid for the Office 365 suite. I've started to use it; not enough data to make a full judgment yet.

From what I've read online, the last hump is upgrading their web clipper so it has the functionality inherent in the EN version. Can't imagine that will be an issue forever.

But yes, for us right-brained folk, the visual will always be easier and more intuitive, so for me it's the better choice for now. It's too bad; I'm one of those folks who finds a good brand and stays with it, so migrating off EN is (perhaps illogically) sad for me.

On 4/15/2018 at 11:45 AM, Lola Blue Mae said:

Probably safe to assume by now that EN hasn't been persuaded to include a grid view as it moves along.

Turns out I've had OneNote all this time, having paid for the Office 365 suite. I've started to use it; not enough data to make a full judgment yet.

From what I've read online, the last hump is upgrading their web clipper so it has the functionality inherent in the EN version. Can't imagine that will be an issue forever.

But yes, for us right-brained folk, the visual will always be easier and more intuitive, so for me it's the better choice for now. It's too bad; I'm one of those folks who finds a good brand and stays with it, so migrating off EN is (perhaps illogically) sad for me.

Some time ago, I made the decision to abandon the Evernote product due to the grid change and lack of Evernote response.  I moved to Onenote, and was quite happy until I realized that there is no offline access to the information if you are on a Mac.  It appears this has been a significant user complaint for a couple of years.   While the migration from Evernote to OneNote was pretty simple, the lack of offline access was a non starter.   As such, I've now taken the recommendation from a few folks on this blog and installed Zoho.  Thus far, I am very impressed.  The migration was turn-key, the notebook view is fantastic and overall User Interface is very good.  I've been on it for about 2 weeks.   I'll post back here if there are any major concerns.   I will tell you that unlike Evernote and Onenote, Zoho does not have a Windows client.  Notes can be accessed via a browser on Windows clients and as such, I'm good for now.

On 4/17/2018 at 12:36 PM, GoProBeta said:

I've now taken the recommendation from a few folks on this blog and installed Zoho.  Thus far, I am very impressed.  The migration was turn-key, the notebook view is fantastic and overall User Interface is very good.  I've been on it for about 2 weeks. 

In part because of this comment, GPB, I decided to check out Notebook before I got too settled in to OneNote. WOW. Exactly what I was looking for. What a thing of beauty, in so many senses.

I'm keeping my collaborative work stuff on Evernote, and moving all my personal/family stuff over to Notebook. By reducing the number of notebooks on EN to the bare minimum, I can live with the non-grid view. Besides, I don't want to force our team to another system, at least for now.

But for anyone who works more in visual spaces and is more at home in an intuitive mode, Notebook is a home run. Again: WOW.

On 04/09/2017 at 3:28 PM, DTLow said:

The notebook list is a "feature" of v6.12

You have the option of reverting to v6.11 which has the grid layout

sadly no. When I tried this I got the following warning: 

Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 13.48.51.png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, peterlemer said:

sadly no. When I tried this I got the following warning:

So you downgraded the app to a previous version, and left the database at a different version.

You need to completely remove Evernote; app, database, components, ...
The app AppCleaner is recommended for this.
Install the Evernote app, login, and the database will be rebuilt from the servers
Warning: the rebuild doesn't include Local Notebooks or unsync'd notes.

Trouble is, I've just begun a major data collection using Local Notebooks ( all my musical composition ideas) and losing them would be out of the question.

So I'll have to live with clumpy Stacks until TPTB choose to revert to the previous structure.

Thanks for your response

pete

• Level 5*
35 minutes ago, peterlemer said:

Trouble is, I've just begun a major data collection using Local Notebooks ( all my musical composition ideas) and losing them would be out of the question.

Anyone using Local Notebooks is at risk of losing data unless they have proper backups.

Typically, users export their data in enex format; a separate export for each notebook.

Data is restored to a rebuilt datase using the import feature.

Thanks DTLow, I back up my hard drive, so no problem there.

I will add enex export as a safety feature. Will I be able to export an entire Stack?

I've created a number of Notebooks. one for each composing period, and they're all Local under one stack

But I don't know if the Stack itself is Local

How do I tell whether any given Stack or Notebook is Local?

pete

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, peterlemer said:

Will I be able to export an entire Stack?

But I don't know if the Stack itself is Local

How do I tell whether any given Stack or Notebook is Local?

Stacks are simply a collection of notebooks; Local is not relevant.5adb68c040c64_ScreenShot2018-04-21at09_36_27.png.eb206fc16cb0db8498d679239b866587.png
and Yes, you are able to export a stack.
Warning: The enex export does not include notebook information.  This is the purpose of a separate export for each notebook.

Local Notebooks are indicated on the Notebook page.5adb67c00dc98_ScreenShot2018-04-21at09_29_00.png.64af64742dba4ad38f9828b8f20cadaa.png

Can you unpack your answer a bit for me, please?

If I can export a stack but an enex export does not include notebook information:

1. is there more than one way to export data?

2. if not, what information does an enex export include if not notebook information?

3. does exporting a stack include all associated notebooks?

thanks for your feedback, highly significant for my current project

cheers

pete

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, peterlemer said:

1. is there more than one way to export data?

The export feature has two options, enex and html.

>>2. if not, what information does an enex export include if not notebook information?

Importing an enex file, creates new notes.  They are complete duplicates of the exported notes, except for the notebook and include note content, attachments, and metadata (tags, dates, ...)

>>3. does exporting a stack include all associated notebooks?

As per my screenshot, the export is for all the notes.  There is no notebook information, but the notes from each notebook will be included in the export.

On 9/9/2017 at 3:03 PM, LiJu said:

This change really sucks for visual thinkers who see things in 2 or 3 dimensions!  The old Notebook icon layout allowed me to find things by their location and not necessarily by the title.  It gave me a quick visual overview of all my notebooks in just a few scrolls.  Now, I am forced to think of the title first in order to find it.  I then have to scroll endlessly (which is terribly distracting when you have something on your mind that you want to get down).  Most times I have to scroll back up since I missed what I was looking for.  The old Notebook icon was more efficient since it's layout was not only up and down but also left to right.  This shortens considerably the time it takes to find a Notebook.

Now I have to rethink the titles of some notebooks in order to better organize some frequently used Notebooks to the TOP (the TOP now being significantly less!).  I had to get use to  this change on the iPad (which I hated and still do) but my use of the iPad is different since I use it to find notes more than compose notes, therefore, the distraction of endless scrolling was less of an issue.  I use Evernote on my Mac to compose notes where I am thinking, researching and problem solving.  The scrolling on the Mac version becomes a detriment to fluid thinking.  This change has really affected how I "see" my Notebooks and most likely it will affect my productivity immensely.

Like White said above, let your users choose!!!

I agree fully. Great observation

It's pretty radical that an application that started, and gained its popularity and growth, as visual-first would suddenly change.  I'm a Premium subscription owner and have been on Evernote since 2008.  This is incredibly disappointing.  I get that tough choices need to be made to move things ahead (all Apple users/buyers grapple with this!) and I strive to greet updates and changes with a pretty relaxed attitude.  But the visual-first organization of the UX is a fundamental part of why certain people would choose Evernote in the first place.  My husband and I both are Premium members and I'm going to start looking for an alternative to Evernote.  It's a huge pain in the butt - especially with 10 years of material filed away into Evernote - but it doesn't make sense to keep paying so much for a flawed design that isn't working well for us anymore.  

Also - it's a great reminder to be cautious about recommending paid apps to friends or family.  I've relentlessly talked people into purchasing Evernote.  I feel silly now.

15 hours ago, Kristina108 said:

It's pretty radical that an application that started, and gained its popularity and growth, as visual-first would suddenly change.  ....

Also - it's a great reminder to be cautious about recommending paid apps to friends or family.  I've relentlessly talked people into purchasing Evernote.  I feel silly now.

These things, yes. I can adapt to changes. I am infinitely less likely to accept being disregarded and disrespected, and that's how this (non-communicative) process has made me feel. The problem is that most decision-makers who act in disrespectful ways aren't able to learn from feedback such as this.

I, too, feel badly for having recommended Evernote to people.

15 hours ago, Kristina108 said:

It's pretty radical that an application that started, and gained its popularity and growth, as visual-first would suddenly change.  I'm a Premium subscription owner and have been on Evernote since 2008.  This is incredibly disappointing.  I get that tough choices need to be made to move things ahead (all Apple users/buyers grapple with this!) and I strive to greet updates and changes with a pretty relaxed attitude.  But the visual-first organization of the UX is a fundamental part of why certain people would choose Evernote in the first place.  My husband and I both are Premium members and I'm going to start looking for an alternative to Evernote.  It's a huge pain in the butt - especially with 10 years of material filed away into Evernote - but it doesn't make sense to keep paying so much for a flawed design that isn't working well for us anymore.  

I too was "all about" Evernote. I convinced my wife to use it and basically was a big fan of Evernote, once I fully understood what the potential was. I too was a premium member.  It pained me when they went to Flat Design and lost the cool notebook feel - but I soldiered on and kept using it building my research/resource notebooks for both personal and business usage. 

But when they pulled this last trick it was beyond anything I could get over. But the utter disrespect to the user base was what really irked me. I tried a few products including Bear, MS OneNote, and Google Notebook. But none of them had that special something. That is until I ran across ZoHo Notebook by accident. It's not as mature as Evernote and is missing some functionality, but it's a young product and growing. They are very responsive on the ZoHo Forum and they are determined to be the Evernote replacement at some point. But what sold me, being a visual thinker, is the beauty of the product.

I've exported my stuff over and haven't looked back. Good luck to you, I feel your pain.

Notebook really is lovely! I feel like I'm working on the proper side of my brain again. ?

I'm still paying for Evernote because my team is established here. As soon as Notebook has more or less caught up with EN, we'll all move over there.

The lack of response really is sad, but you can't make a company what it's not. I vote with my dollars - always have, always will.

4 minutes ago, Lola Blue Mae said:

Notebook really is lovely! I feel like I'm working on the proper side of my brain again. ?

I'm still paying for Evernote because my team is established here. As soon as Notebook has more or less caught up with EN, we'll all move over there.

The lack of response really is sad, but you can't make a company what it's not. I vote with my dollars - always have, always will.

I agree. I go back and forth and just hope, hope, hope that the team at Evernote are listening! They need to up their game make this a more user-friendly, color coded, vertical and horizontal platform (like it used to be). Why is that so difficult? They did it before and stopped using their own fabulous functions. Oh well. Back to OneNote. 

I am beyond frustrated that the notebook layout options exclude the multi-column view. Only having single-column view is inefficient, extremely frustrating, and a complete waste of desktop space. The user should be able to have multiple view options which accommodate his workflow. This feature should be returned in coming updates. I desire to continue with Evernote, but not having the multi-column view is a negative game-changer for me.

18 hours ago, IaDave said:

I agree! The icon view for notebooks works much, much better for me! Please bring this option back!

iaDave - Don't hold your breath on that request. Chances are that will never happen. Many of us have moved on to OneNote, Bear or my favorite so far, ZoHo Notebook. Evernote is a "has been" piece of software and in my humble opinion,  much better apps are on the market to replace Evernote. Good luck!

On 1/31/2018 at 6:01 PM, rmkr13 said:

Pls pls bring bk notebook view!!!

Sorry to say - that will probably never happen. I'd move on to a better app with the view you want, especially if you are a visual person. Evernote has become irrelevant if you need that Grid or Notebook view.

On 3/2/2018 at 11:26 AM, rmkr13 said:

Why would E/Note delete this... it was an option? At least give users an explanation!

Why would Evernote be concerned with your needs over their agenda. If I were you, I'd move on. there are so many great note making apps out there with beautiful Grid/Notebook views. Good luck

11 minutes ago, Ignacy said:

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!

STILL NO UPDATES ON THIS ISSUE!? 

COME ON EVERNOTE, MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE PLEASE! :D 

Still holding your breathe? LOL! Good luck with that.

On 5/10/2020 at 9:03 AM, Cygnus 360 said:

I'm sorry for coming late to this discussion. Where are we with the grid view option? 

Thanks!

V

Seems like we are absolutely nowhere.

EVERNOTE. PLEASE GIVE IT BACK TO US!

Well yesterday I had to update my Evernote to work with Mac OS 11.2.2 and I left my beloved Evernote version 7.  Here are a couple features I am missing already:

• Notebooks in Grid View
  • The drop-down option to create a new note utilizing one of three notebooks you use a lot.  Now it appears to only let you create new notes in your default notebook.  I tend to create notes throughout my day that end up in either my work or personal notebooks frequently.  Now I'm finding myself doing frequent notebook revisions on the fly

Thoughts?

• Level 5*
35 minutes ago, SMX-CT said:

I consider Grid view as ABSOLUTELY essential to working with Evernote. Is that too much of a stretch for you?

Less stretch than the gas pedal.  Not "ABSOLUTELY essential" for me (7 notebooks), but different strokes ...

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, tatum said:

I may see if I can download an older version

That seems like a good solution; I've had no problems downgrading to previous versions

You have to pick which features are the most important to you

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, jrzap said:

since not enough people complain, "who cares"

Users can use this forum/discussion to complain about the notebook layout.
Even better, add your vote the the request, using the voting buttons in the top left corner of the discussion.

The user vote is one of the factors Evernote uses in identifying priority for development.
This request is at   5a8dabb462e73_ScreenShot2018-02-21at09_25_51.png.d2034788c063ae5fd4579d2681edd586.png   votes

• Level 5*
On 2018-03-09 at 7:22 PM, Ignacy said:

Damn you Evernote team!

2 hours ago, Ignacy said:

BUMP!

2 hours ago, Ignacy said:

BUMP!

You're using the software provided by Evernote at no charge.  
You  are welcome to select the version of the software you want installed.

You're posting in the forums provided by Evernote at no charge.

You are welcome to add  your vote to the feature request using the voting buttons in the upper left corner of the discussion.

• Haha 1
  • Level 5*
On 2017-09-27 at 1:14 PM, Allias Montoi said:

i see there are only 51 votes at the time of writing - we need to make some more noise...   Take to Twitter?  Facebook?  The streets?

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/in-assam-women-shave-their-heads-in-protest-against-government-1745069

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-immolation_protests_by_Tibetans_in_China

Serious issues require a serious response

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2