I Can't Find My Notes

dlp58

I recently upgraded my phone and now I cannot see my notes.  I forgot my password so I reset it and when I did my notes are all gone.  What did I do wrong and how do I recover my notes?  I hope someone can offer some assistance.

Thanks,

Daryl

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, dlp58 said:

I recently upgraded my phone and now I cannot see my notes.

As per @CalS; make sure you're using the correct userid/password

The iPhone stores minimal data - notes are accessed from the servers via the internet
You can verify your data is valid on the servers using the web platform (www.evernote.com)

• 4 weeks later...

I am having a similar issue with lost notes in my account. I appear to have lost just a handful of notes written around the same time in early November. Interestingly, when I search for them, they still appear in autofill, so there is record of use, but when I select it, no notes are found. I've checked all my notebooks and trash and they aren't there. I've been on a plane a lot and in offline mode a bunch, but this is a first. If anyone has an idea where I might be able to find the file on my computer or elsewhere I'd be most appreciative. Twitter Evernote hasn't gotten back to me yet and I am not a premium member so I can't search note history. I've also tried the other suggestions from Evernote about looking on the web version. Thanks, 

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 11.29.20 AM.png

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, brtucker said:

I am having a similar issue with lost notes in my account. I appear to have lost just a handful of notes written around the same time in early November. Interestingly, when I search for them, they still appear in autofill, so there is record of use, but when I select it, no notes are found. I've checked all my notebooks and trash and they aren't there. I've been on a plane a lot and in offline mode a bunch, but this is a first. If anyone has an idea where I might be able to find the file on my computer or elsewhere I'd be most appreciative. Twitter Evernote hasn't gotten back to me yet and I am not a premium member so I can't search note history. I've also tried the other suggestions from Evernote about looking on the web version. Thanks, 

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 11.29.20 AM.png

Any other search terms that might work, in case the notes were modified?  If they are not on the web or in the trash they are probably gone.  Any backups?

Archived