Erwin Karunia

Bugs: Roll back my note

Dear evernote team,

17th November 17 around 11 A.M (GMT+7) i was writing my note (note named: Er - CT Outlet Operation) in android device and saved it, but when i opened evernote in my laptop around 12 A.M, that note rolled back into 14th November 2017. Any change that i could save my notes. Because all the audit are in there

Thanks,

Regards,

Erwin Karunia

Assuming the note update actually saved and sync'd to the servers

• This could be a conflicting change issue; I usually see either a conflict notebook created or the note contains both versions
  • I can recover lost content from my backups.  
    Evernote also has a Note History backup feature.  It's a premium feature but you can subscribe for a single month

Hello @DTLow

So you're saying that if I purchase premium, the note history of my current notes will show up?

I edited a note on my PC before the note edited from my phone had either uploaded been downloaded to my PC. There is no 'note-conflict' that showed up.

@Corey K. and @Erwin Karunia 

Before upgrading or anything I suggest visiting the Evernote Web Client using a web browser on a desktop computer:

Web Client: https://www.evernote.com/Home.action

The Web Client will reflect any notes that have properly synced with our servers (excluding local and offline notes/notebooks).

Do you see the correct versions of the notes on the Web Client?

On 2018-02-05 at 5:45 PM, Corey K. said:

So you're saying that if I purchase premium, the note history of my current notes will show up?

It's work looking at.  The backup is running multiple times per day and does a good job or capturing version
Note: You only have to subscribe for a single month