Printing note breaks page in middle of line

I don't mean there's a problem with line wrapping, or anything like that. I mean that a line of text will get split so that the tops of the characters on on the bottom of one page, and the bottoms of the characters will be on the top of the next page.

Take a look at the pictures I attached. I tried the printer's option for fit to page, and it had no effect.

Suggestions?

bottom of page.PNG

top of next page.PNG

• Ex Employees

1 hour ago, JerrySNB said:

I don't mean there's a problem with line wrapping, or anything like that. I mean that a line of text will get split so that the tops of the characters on on the bottom of one page, and the bottoms of the characters will be on the top of the next page.

Take a look at the pictures I attached. I tried the printer's option for fit to page, and it had no effect.

Suggestions?

bottom of page.PNG

top of next page.PNG

Thanks for the report. This issue should be fixed with version 6.8  You can try it out now by installing the beta version from this post:

Release 6.8.4.6134 (306134) Prerelease (CE Build ce-1.30.2933) does fix this problem, so the problem wasn't the capture.

What I did to create this note was

1. Opened Google Contacts in Firefox
  2. Used the option in the Google contact screen to print my contacts. This doesn't go directly to the printer, it opens a new tab with a list of contacts, formatted for printing.
  3. I used Evernote's clipper to clip the entire page.
  4. The result is a text note.

As I said, the problem seems to be fixed in the beta.

Archived