Saving a Gmail Attachment to Evernote

I notice that there is a "Save PDF to Evernote" button within Gmail on a Chrome browser. But the button only seems to appear if you first click on Print when viewing an attachment. Then you need to cancel out of printing before you are able to click on the Save to Evernote Button. Is there any way to access this feature without having to first print and cancel?

• Level 5*

Is there no Evernote Clipper icon on your toolbar?  The Firefox Clipper roosts on the browser window along with other exrtensions.  If I open Gmail in that window I get an option to clip 'email' instead of the usual choices for a web page.

5a0a4028b282e_ScreenClip9.png.5ff132b77d56c9122b12b5a0ad282265.png

• 9 months later...

I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a while. Thanks kdeemer for the tip of the "workaround" to go into print and then come out to get the "Save PDF to Evernote" button.

To answer your question gazumped, this is still using the Evernote Clipper icon. What the issue is, if you only want the PDF attachment sent to Evernote, the clipper button doesn't work when the attachment is open in Chrome. It will only work after you have gone into print and then come out again. It looks like it is something to do with the PDF being opened in a new tab when you go into print preview I think.

Archived