Change e-mail

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, RapidFinancialSolutions said:

Does anyone know how to change the e-mail address for the newsletters & Evernote web for logging in?

Account Settings > Account Summary > Email > Manage Email Address

• Level 5*

Might you have created another account by accident at that address?  You could try signing in via Evernote.com with that address and your current password to see which account comes up.  For more help on this one you really need Support on https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action if you're a paying customer,  Twitter - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps if not. 

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, RapidFinancialSolutions said:

desktop Evernote isn't launching on its own when I restart my computer

Hmmn.  Do you File > Exit Evernote before closing your system down?  Might be worth unticking the autostart option and exiting,  then restarting and reticking...

Worst case,  if you're on Windows you should be able to add the Evernote icon to your Startup folder manually.  Versions vary so it's best to do a web search for how to do that.

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Hmmn.  Do you File > Exit Evernote before closing your system down?  Might be worth unticking the autostart option and exiting,  then restarting and reticking...

Worst case,  if you're on Windows you should be able to add the Evernote icon to your Startup folder manually.  Versions vary so it's best to do a web search for how to do that.

No I don't X out, I just restart. I shouldn't have to do that IMO b/c I don't have to do that with other software.

I'll have to get someone to help me put Evernote in the startup menu.

Thanks

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, RapidFinancialSolutions said:

No I don't X out, I just restart. I shouldn't have to do that IMO

Wasn't suggesting that as a standard procedure - just when you set the 'open with Windows' property on or off,  to 'fix' the change in the Register.  :)

Archived