Hyperlinks & Notebooks

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, Analyst444 said:

How can I assign a hyperlink to a word/phrase and have it open a Notebook and show the list of Notes in that Notebook in the "Note List:?

In app hyperlinks to notebooks is not supported; only to notes

Below is a link to a feature request for this.  You can indicate your support using the voting buttons at the top left corner of the discussion

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Analyst444 said:

How can I assign a hyperlink to a word/phrase and have it open a Notebook and show the list of Notes in that Notebook in the "Note List:?

Put the saved search in the shortcuts bar. 

Or you can use a text expander.  I have a note that contains a table of searches, column 1 the name of the search, column 2 the search itself.  This note is in the shortcuts bar.  Using PhraseExpress, when I hover over the search and press Alt-RIghtMouse the search is executed.  Basically, Copy/Find/Paste/Enter.  Script below.  FWIW.

{#LEFTMOUSEBUTTON -count 3}{#CTRL -chars c}{#CTRL {#ALT -chars f}}{#CTRL -chars v}{#ENTER}

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, CalS said:

Or you can use a text expander...Basically, Copy/Find/Paste/Enter. 

We could do the same with applescript on Macs, or just a manual copy/paste into the searchbox 

Not quite a notebook hyperlink, more like notebook:aaaaaaaaa

It's a solution

• Level 5*
18 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Not quite a notebook hyperlink, more like notebook:aaaaaaaaa

Yeah, OP was looking for a search type hyperlink as best I could tell, and this simulates that.  The example expands the horizon a bit, but I could have an entry in my table of notebook:inbox.  Again, depending upon number of notebooks just drag the notebook to the shortcuts bar.

Archived