Encrypt Selected Text...Not Working

This featue works when I select a word, or sentence, but it DOES NOT work when I select a paragraph, or the entire note (Select All), which is what I want to do. 

This is a bug or a feature?

Please help. Thanks!

• Level 5*
10 minutes ago, maldini said:

This featue works when I select a word, or sentence, but it DOES NOT work when I select a paragraph, or the entire note (Select All), which is what I want to do. 

This is a bug or a feature?

The feature is Text Encrption.  Make sure you're not trying to encrypt non-text items

• 11 months later...

I just created a new note hoping to encrypt it, but apparently you can only encrypt a "text" types, not bullet points for example. Super frustrating. I'd love to switch from free to paid user but stuff like this makes it impossible. Even Apple's barebones Notes app encrypts (lock) the whole note. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, carlospwk said:

I just created a new note hoping to encrypt it

Did you need assistance?  It seems you understand the limitations of the text encryption feature.

In addition to text encryption, you can use the native encryption in file attachments such as PDFs and Office/iWork documents.

To add your support for expanded encryption, there's a request linked below.  Voting buttons are at the top left corner of the discussion.

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'

• 2 months later...

Archived