Formatting problems when copy-pasting text into desktop notes

I would like to report several errors in the note formatting when copy-pasting text into the desktop note.

1. The spaces between words sometimes disappears when text is copy-pasted into the desktop notes (especially when the original text crosses into the next line). (see screenshot)

2. Copy pasted text from powerpoint slides does not appear in the desktop note. I can only paste the desk when using the web version. Formatting appears fine on the web version, but the same formatting error in (1) appears when the same note is opened up on the desktop version

3. Recently new features for tables on the desktop version have been updated and I love them! However, there are two problems:
  • Sometimes the cursor doesn't allow me to change the borders (the borders become static lines again) until I exit the note and open it again
  • When a desktop note is opened in a separate window (and used in split screen with another app), tables cannot be inserted.

These may seem pretty minor but can be really frustrating when I'm trying to take notes quickly in lectures! Thanks :)

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 12.22.06 AM.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. Spaces between words disappear when text is copy-pasted into evernote and the words cross into the next line (with return key) in my Mac with MacOS  High Sierra and the latest versión of evernote (6.13), specially when I copy from Preview.

This is really annoying! Is it really that difficult for evernote to process a paragraph and recognise a space at the end of the line?

Thanks for any help in advance!

• 4 months later...

Archived