Scannable will not send any documents or save them or share them.

chrisyocca

Scannable has told me I reached my limit of scans saved to Evernote. This is disturbing since I thought I was saving one scanned document, but instead I was saving everything in my tray. For the most part, only the first document ever shows up in Evernote. I have deleted most of these as they are useless to have duplicates. However, the pop up tells me that I can send scans in email. Well, scannable will not send any emails, nor will it allow me to shar. The app is rendered usel as at the moment and I have wasted an afternoon trying to get two documents to email. I use an iPad. It has no t been very user friendly, but I was succcessful 2 days ago when I first installed the app. I now need to find another scanner app. There is no way to contact Help. I cannot find a way to submit a ticket. I have not found this problem in the community.

• Level 5*

Hi.  This is a (mainly) user-supported forum where you'll get the benefit(?) of my,  and other experienced users' suggestions.   Evernote staff do read these posts,  but they're not support - just developers looking for new ideas and generic issues with various applications .  The Support team is available on https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action if you're a paying customer,  Twitter - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps if not.

I'm not a scannable user,  and I've not heard that there's a limit on scans saved to Evernote.  If you have,  or are able to install the iOS version of Evermote Mobile,  it will have the same scanning options as Scannable which is just those features in a separate app.  The Evernote basic product does have a limit on data saved to your account,  so that may have been your restriction;  you could consider subscribing to Evernote to get a higher limit,  or wait until your current limit resets.

FAQ for upload limits

Help & Learning / Getting Started / Scannable

• Level 5*
On 2017-10-25 at 2:20 PM, chrisyocca said:

Scannable has told me I reached my limit of scans saved to Evernote.

Can you post a screenshot of the error you're seeing.  afaik There is no limit on Scannable > Evernote

>>This is disturbing since I thought I was saving one scanned document, but instead I was saving everything in my tray.  For the most part, only the first document ever shows up in Evernote.

Are you using pdf or jpg format

I scan the document, each page shows in the tray.  I click save and a note is created on the server with a combined pdf file or separate images

I sync to see the note on my iPad

>>the pop up tells me that I can send scans in email. Well, scannable will not send any emails, nor will it allow me to shar

Is your email app set up on your iPad?

When you click on the send/share icons, what are you seeing?

• 2 months later...
  • Level 5*
24 minutes ago, Bill Drennan said:

Scanable appears to work.  I cannot get the scan into my Evernote notebooks.  Not sure what I am doing wrong?

Can you tell us your configuration settings, and your scan process5a46b7ff0da92_IMG_20112.thumb.jpg.8e8c1fbad432d6a91e2240a3d8de4397.jpg

As you can see, I'm signed into Evernote

I scan my document and click on the checkmark to signal completion

I review the scan and click Save or Send

The image/pdf is saved to the Evernote servers, then sync'd back to my device

Archived