Simple Ever Update?

Joyce Su

Hi,

does anyone have any ideas on how to contact the app developer for Simple Ever the third party application? I recently updated my phone to IOS 11 and found out that I cannot access my Simple Ever app anymore. If I tap on the app it'll say that IOS 11 doesn't support the current version of SImple Ever and I'll need to contact the app developer for them to come up with an updated version. Please please please if anyone knows how to contact the app developer or if there are any other ways to save me from this painful abyss, please let me know! Simple Ever is literally my lifeline :( I really just need to access the app and get all the files in there and I'll be good.

• 2 weeks later...

That is the problem with many iOS applications : developers have stopped doing updates. It should be ok but Apple has forced the upgrade to 64-bit only, and now all the old apps don't work anymore. And most won't work anymore because the devs won't do any (free) upgrade.

That's the problem of $0.99 apps : they don't give enough money to developers to keep the work during years.

Archived