Evernote does not search inside notes.

Hey rock stars, not sure if I am using the Evernote search wronly, but here's what it looks like.

Evernote on Windows, desktop app.

Say I've got 50 notes written in my native language (Czech) in a notebook with each with approx 30 000 characters. Then I perform a search for a term like "rychlosti". Evernote lists notes that contain "rychlosti" but it does not locate the search term inside the note. It only shows the top of the note and then I need to perform one more search inside the note. That's maing my search a lot slower so I was wondering if there's a way to speed that up? Also, is that an expected behaviour?

Please see the attached picture that illustrates the situation as described above.

Thanks in advance guys, 

Tomas

evernoteprntscrn2.jpg

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Korkovik said:

Evernote lists notes that contain "rychlosti" but it does not locate the search term inside the note.

Correct; my experience is that Evernote locates the notes with the search text.  For some content, the text is highlighted within the note.

I have to perform a second search within the note 

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Korkovik said:

Also, is that an expected behaviour?

This is the designed behavior. It would be convenient if it automatically jumped to the location of the first instance (and populated the in-note search control). Flip side is that searches do not necessarily consist of single string terms, so if you had more than one search string, Evernote would need to choose one. That still would probably be helpful.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Korkovik said:

s there a way we would add this to feature requests? :)

You're posting in the Windows Help Forum; you could post in the Feedback or Request forum59f200a8518b1_ScreenShot2017-10-26at08_34_23.png.229cea8464df898ee98ab7536a4d6c3d.png