Evernote Windows now seems to be SCREWED!

Loster2

Idea

Do I exaggerate? I'm not sure.

But these now don't work or are crazy changes:

• The big left margin. Hideous. There because they've updated the table functionality! For changes to one feature of a note, they've added a mega margin to every single note.... errmmmm

• My tables are now all screwed up. Where I had columns set to certain widths, I not find those widths have changed on their own. Much to my dismay... errrmmmm... why?

• Font sizes now don't work!
    I'll say it again, because it seems too ridiculous. 
    Font sizes now do not work.

I have Verdana 10 set as my note default. Yet all notes are defaulting to Verdana 9.
    I add in some text, it defaults to Verdana 9, I resize it with the keyboard shortcuts, it goes to Verdana 8... but it looks SMALLER than other text in that same note which is also reporting as Verdana 8.

Honestly. WTF.

I remain in denial though. These guys will turn it around. I just can't face the prospect of moving away from such a beloved platform...

Reassure me we are not in the hands of chimps now??!!!???

2 replies to this idea

6 hours ago, Loster2 said:

Do I exaggerate? I'm not sure.

But these now don't work or are crazy changes:

• The big left margin. Hideous. There because they've updated the table functionality! For changes to one feature of a note, they've added a mega margin to every single note.... errmmmm

• My tables are now all screwed up. Where I had columns set to certain widths, I not find those widths have changed on their own. Much to my dismay... errrmmmm... why?

• Font sizes now don't work!
    I'll say it again, because it seems too ridiculous. 
    Font sizes now do not work.

I have Verdana 10 set as my note default. Yet all notes are defaulting to Verdana 9.
    I add in some text, it defaults to Verdana 9, I resize it with the keyboard shortcuts, it goes to Verdana 8... but it looks SMALLER than other text in that same note which is also reporting as Verdana 8.

Honestly. WTF.

I remain in denial though. These guys will turn it around. I just can't face the prospect of moving away from such a beloved platform...

Reassure me we are not in the hands of chimps now??!!!???

I'm on the same page as you. WTF? Still using v6.5.4 and reading comments in forums while grinding my teeth. Its crazy but payed users are not beta testers and have to pay for privilege. While ever note team can't introduce a feature without introducing dozen new bugs. Reading comments in the forums about every new releases feels like reading horror novel. NSFW. I fear to upgrade and lose stuff. Or have it reformatted in some weird ways.

Archived