Survey Age

I really don't think it's okay that if you are under 18, you cannot take the latest Evernote survey.  Are we somehow less mature?  What do they think we're going to do?  Fill all the boxes with smiley-face scribbles?  If this survey is for adults only, they should have said so.  Or, could they have at least told us why we cannot take the survey?  Is there a legal reason?  If so, I would love for them to add that bit of information to the page that pops up when you click  'Aged 1-17'.  I always thought Evernote was for all ages.  Just because some of us are under 18 does not mean we don't want to contribute.  I hope everyone understands that I am only trying to get some answers, not post some accusation of discrimination.  Anyway, I really hope the Evernote team takes their younger users into consideration the next time they send everyone an email about their survey.  We really love Evernote, and would like to be included, or at least told why we cannot be included.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'm a little (!) older,  but I still get turned down by surveys from various providers because I don't live in the right area,  or I don't live in a household with kids,  or I don't shop for the right thngs.  Don't take it personally...  Evernote is just looking for some information about a specific section of their customer base that isn't you this time around.

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, gazumped said:

I really don't think it's okay that if you are under 18, you cannot take the latest Evernote survey.

Agreed, it’s insulting.  Whatever was behind this, Evernote could have added a weight to the results

Archived