hi, is there any way to speed up the web clipping process?

226407_1450305075

• Level 5*

Hi.  Define "slow" - I just tried clipping this page and the text I selected (your post) was highlighted within a second or so,  and when I clicked "Save" on the menu which came with the highlight,  I got the 'completed' message box within a couple of seconds.  I can't see the note yet,  because the clips go to the server - my Windows desktop version will sync in a few more seconds so I can see it.  Is this similar to your experience?  What parts of the operation are slow for you?

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem for a few months now, figure its time to sort it out.

My definition of slow is I initiate the clipping, click on save, and after longer than 5 minutes sometimes 20 minutes, it is still "saving". By then I am frustrated and just close the Chrome window.

• Level 5*
On 02/11/2017 at 9:35 PM, Datarecovery said:

I have the same problem for a few months now, figure its time to sort it out.

My definition of slow is I initiate the clipping, click on save, and after longer than 5 minutes sometimes 20 minutes, it is still "saving". By then I am frustrated and just close the Chrome window.

OK that's slow.  Are you using the Chrome Evernote extension and clipping from there?

Hi Gazumped, I am using the Chrome Evernote extension with the little right facing elephant head icon.

of course yesterday it seems to be faster on uncomplicated websites or it could be net congestion?

https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f28/tundra-4-7-2uz-timing-belt-water-pump-replacement-163431/index2.html is a page example that at this printing is taking longer than 5 minutes.

Thanks for your help.

update: 32minutes and counting. time to reinstall. Version 6.4.2.3788

Hi Gazumped, I am using the Chrome Evernote extension with the little right facing elephant head icon.

of course yesterday it seems to be faster on uncomplicated websites or it could be net congestion?

https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f28/tundra-4-7-2uz-timing-belt-water-pump-replacement-163431/index2.html is a page example that at this printing is taking longer than 5 minutes.

Thanks for your help.

Archived