Earliest Working Build?

I made the mistake of updating to the latest build 6.7.5.5825 (305825) on my computer at work. With the huge side margins, completely broken cut/paste, and half working code blocks I am completely fed up and there doesn't seem to be a clear timeline on when these bugs are going to get fixed.

What's absolutely insane to me is that *ALL OF THEM* appear to have come down the pipe in a single update for me -- I'm not even talking about beta here, I'm talking about a regular notified update from the app itself.

Fortunately at home I'm still using 6.4.2.3788 (303788). I'm going to downgrade my work computer, so does anyone know what the latest version is before all of these breaking changes were introduced? Is it 6.4.2.3788 (303788)  or is there something more recent?

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, cacotigon said:

I made the mistake of updating to the latest build 6.7.5.5825 (305825) on my computer at work. With the huge side margins, completely broken cut/paste, and half working code blocks I am completely fed up and there doesn't seem to be a clear timeline on when these bugs are going to get fixed.

What's absolutely insane to me is that *ALL OF THEM* appear to have come down the pipe in a single update for me -- I'm not even talking about beta here, I'm talking about a regular notified update from the app itself.

Fortunately at home I'm still using 6.4.2.3788 (303788). I'm going to downgrade my work computer, so does anyone know what the latest version is before all of these breaking changes were introduced? Is it 6.4.2.3788 (303788)  or is there something more recent?

Issues still exist in the new 6.8 beta AFAIK.  I think 6.5 may have been the last version before these issues appeared.

Archived