Loggedd out

JimGribbin

If I walk away from my computer too long, I come back to find a message telling me I've been logged out. This is fine, I expect this, but it gives me no way to log back in...Just ways to sign up for a new account. I generally spend several minutes trying to get back to a login page/prompt.

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, JimGribbin said:

If I walk away from my computer too long, I come back to find a message telling me I've been logged out. This is fine, I expect this, but it gives me no way to log back in...Just ways to sign up for a new account. I generally spend several minutes trying to get back to a login page/prompt.

I’m guessing this is the web platform so I’ve moved the discussion to the web forum

I ignore the new account prompts and look for the login prompt.  I have a shortcut to the login web page

It is the web platform. I do have a shortcut to the login web page. I click on it and I keep getting taken to a signup for a new account page. I'm guessing there is some sort of cookie set and I end up going back through history to get back in.

Archived