Include links within the note

heberneg

Idea

Hi

It would be great if Evernote users could insert links of content created inside each note. I'm not referring to the internal link that each note already has. I'm suggesting that each part of the content of a note has a link of its own.

Let me give a couple of examples of how this can be used well. I have a notebook where I write reviews of books I read. To each book I read I add a note in this notebook. But often the review can get big (and the content gets lost inside the note). It would be very useful if I could create a link for each chapter (whose content is inside the note) and create a summary at the top of the note.

I also have a notebook where I keep my notes of lectures and small courses that I participate. I create a note inside this notebook for every course or lecture I watch. In the same way the content can get very big and get lost inside the note. So it would be helpful if each subtitle of my note had a link for me to create a summary at the top of the note.

It is no advantage to me to have several notes (one for each chapter of the book I read or one for each topic of the lecture I watch) because it would be annoying to store and identify each of those notes.

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived