to do lists

dorie

Idea

I write a lot of lists :)

I thought it would be nice to have a to do list as a note type

This could automatically put check boxs for each line item (because if I am on my phone, I can't add a check box, and you can't select a number of lines and add check boxes to each line, you have to do it per line which is a bit tedious)

Would also be nice to have settings for how you want your items to appear depending on the progress.

For example for me, when I check an item as done I like it striked out. I use orange text to show a task is in progress. Stuff like that

• Like 1

1 reply to this idea

Em 30/09/2017 at 06:18, dorie disse:

I write a lot of lists :)

I thought it would be nice to have a to do list as a note type

This could automatically put check boxs for each line item (because if I am on my phone, I can't add a check box, and you can't select a number of lines and add check boxes to each line, you have to do it per line which is a bit tedious)

Would also be nice to have settings for how you want your items to appear depending on the progress.

For example for me, when I check an item as done I like it striked out. I use orange text to show a task is in progress. Stuff like that

This idea is awesome! It adds to the suggestion I was going to make.

I always make my lists on Evernote Web because it's easier to select all the lines and just click the check box option, so it makes every line have a check box, and if I do it again it easily removes the check boxes. But the last few days I can't do it anymore, because when I click the check box it overwrites the selected text. :( It makes me sad, I loved doing it that way. Please, can you change it to the way it was?