List of notebooks....

Hi-My husband is using the free version of Evernote on his Mac. We can't figure out why he just has the Notebook icon and not the list of the different notebooks. If he clicks on the notebook icon he sees the list but that list is not in the Sidebar. Thank you for the help. I am sure that there is an easy answer for it but we are puzzled. I use Evernote all the time and don't have this problem. Ugh. He is very frustrated which frustrates me... lol

• Level 5*
14 minutes ago, mrstucci said:

If he clicks on the notebook icon he sees the list but that list is not in the Sidebar.

Right clicking the notebook icon displays the option for notebook list59ce5628e2267_ScreenShot2017-09-29at07_16_38.png.000fa530be0f375108cca61775f581a3.png

• Level 5*
On 2017-10-01 at 9:35 AM, mrstucci said:

Hi-I have attached another screenshot showing that we don't see the Show Notebook List when right clicking. 

Try clicking on the Notebook icon

edited: I should have noticed the sidebar was reduced to minimum size 

Way to go @tardis

Your screenshot shows you have the sidebar minimized. Click and drag on the edge of the sidebar (the gray bit) to expand it and the notebook list will be visible again. It folds in when the sidebar is made too narrow.

Archived