Is there a Word Count and Failsafe No Document Delete Feature?

Bohso

Idea

I cannot find a "word count" feature for notes under Evernote Web.  Am I looking for something not there?  If I need it, what should I do?

And If I need a "Failsafe No Document Delete" feature, what should I do?

And since I'm on an old Windows Vista platform with a non-updatable upgradable browser, am I taking on any extraordinary risks other than the predictable pedestrian Kind?

And is there any quick meme way to remember how to find this damn page under Evernote cuz every time I need it, I have a helliva time finding it. 

And can I ask for your response to be posted to another email address displayed above like PeterR5@Hotmail.com? 

Thank you.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Bohso said:

I cannot find a "word count" feature for notes under Evernote Web.  Am I looking for something not there?  If I need it, what should I do?

No word count feature on the web platform

>>And If I need a "Failsafe No Document Delete" feature, what should I do?

No “Failsafe No Document Delete” feature.  

You can recover deleted notes; they are saved in Trash.  I also have Note History backups

>>And since I'm on an old Windows Vista platform with a non-updatable upgradable browser, am I taking on any extraordinary risks other than the predictable pedestrian Kind?

I’d say you’re safer using the old browser than the old Evernote app.  I wouldn’t expect web problems

>>And is there any quick meme way to remember how to find this damn page under Evernote cuz every time I need it, I have a helliva time finding it. 

I’m sure the browser has a bookmark feature.  You could also save the url (address) in an Evernote note

>>And can I ask for your response to be posted to another email address displayed above like PeterR5@Hotmail.com? 

These forums have an email notification feature.  It’s tied to your Evernote email account so I think you’d update the address there

Archived