Page and note loading speed

moshner

Idea

I've noticed that over the years the web product (and windows desktop) products have become slower and slower to use. It might be related to the number of notes I have but it has caused all tasks to take just a little too long. If I try to open a note it takes just long enough for me to almost forget what I'm doing. (insert sarcastic comment about being old) Or it takes so long to add/remove a tag that I go off to another tab. Overall the performance of the tools is becoming frustratingly slow and I would appreciate some attention on this issue.

Anyone else noticing that it's not as fast as it used to be?

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Sorry for a slow response on this,  but it's hard to measure the web client's performance as such since it depends so much on the speed of your device and connection,  time of day and other users' activity.  I don't use the web generally,  because it's much less capable than the installed clients.  Do you have an option to install the Windows or Mac apps?  They might be much faster than the web...

Honestly, the windows client isn't much better. I'm using a Surface Pro 4 and a Mac Book Pro with 16gb of ram. No other programs struggle including Visual Studio, Photoshop, and Illustrator.

I am a LONG time evermore fan and paid user. The systems have been getting worse over the past two years and I'm to the point where I have to write the notes in Notepad and copy them over to evernote.

Archived