Wrong "Created" date and timne after syncing

Hello, after reinstalling pc and syncing evernote it ruins my last 44 notes  Created date and time to  8/3/2017 12:02. I didn't pay too much attention about this at first and after couple of days i reinstalled evernote and notes, and it did the same thing to the newly created notes in that notebook too. Everything seems to show normal on web and mobile version, there is this weird problem only on windows platform. While content is not impacted sorting has become a lot of pain. Could you please tell me how to fix it?

• Level 5*
On 2017-09-16 at 2:53 AM, Moerto said:

Everything seems to show normal on web

That’s good news; the web platform shows the master version of your notes from the Evernote servers

The data on your PC is simply a copy.

>> I reinstalled evernote and notes,

What  method did you use to reinstall the notes?

Ok i figured out the problem, in this folder i use template note, when i duplicate it the created date stays the same, when i create a new note and copy the template text i think it will be fine. I could have sworn that it worked differently before the reinstall but more likely it was my error. Thank you for trying to help.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Moerto said:

Ok i figured out the problem, in this folder i use template note, when i duplicate it the created date stays the same, when i create a new note and copy the template text i think it will be fine. I could have sworn that it worked differently before the reinstall but more likely it was my error. Thank you for trying to help.

Do not use "Duplicate Note"; it keeps the created date the same (that's what "duplicate" means). Instead, use "Copy to Notebook...", and when the dialog comes up, make sure "Preserve created and updated dates" is unchecked. That will give you a new created date.

Archived