Workflow in iOS: Append to note does not work (anymore)

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you tried sharing the article from Safari to Evernote?  That should include the article URL in the note's metadata.  Or sharing a 'bookmark' note will include a shortcut in the note.  I use Windows and Android so have no experience of 'appending' a URL - AFAIK that's not a feature in my versions of Evernote.

1 minute ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Have you tried sharing the article from Safari to Evernote?  That should include the article URL in the note's metadata.  Or sharing a 'bookmark' note will include a shortcut in the note.  I use Windows and Android so have no experience of 'appending' a URL - AFAIK that's not a feature in my versions of Evernote.

The normal way via the share button to Evernote works.

This topic is about the iOS Workflow (https://workflow.is/) feature! This is much more better / efficient than the normal share feature (as mentioned here)!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a similar Workflow that creates a new note and then appends some info to it. I was having the same problem, but fingers crossed, I have "fixed" the issue by putting in a "Wait" action set for 15 seconds. I tried it for 5 and 10 seconds but still got the second note. I think something with Evernote's server is either not responding as quickly or maybe they have something set that will not allow an "immediate" append. 

Archived