Work and personal notes separated in new Evernote?

lamborghini

Anyone separate business and personal notes using 2 accounts with new version of Evernote? 

They say... "No longer intermingle your business and personal content in your Evernote experience but still multi-task when you need to. " 

I have few questions:

1) Can I search and display results from both accounts? For example when I addded something business related to the personal ideas notebook.

2) Can I easily move notes from personal to business account?

And is it good approach to separate my notes (currently 8k+)? It's very frustrating to have those multiple tags everywhere like: ideas-business, ideas-personal, goals-business, goals-personal, expenses-business, expenses-personal etc. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  For the avoidance of doubt it's always good to mention which version of Evernote you're actually using and to post any questions or reservations in the actual release thread where you'll find other comments that might be of interest...

4 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  For the avoidance of doubt it's always good to mention which version of Evernote you're actually using and to post any questions or reservations in the actual release thread where you'll find other comments that might be of interest...

Newest 6.12.1

Archived