Maps in Notebooks

For me it will be so so helpfull when I could make maps into my notebooks.

For example: I have 3 notebooks. One of them is the notebook for an organisation I work for. I do things for communication, production, internal business and IT. I would love to make maps for each of them and to make notes related to all of these subjects. Now for me the disadvantage of Evernote is that I could have way to much different notes in one notebook and I don't want to create a lot of different notebooks, so:

Notebook 1: personal

Notebook 2: own business

Notebook 3: organisation X (where I work for)

• Map 1: communication
    • Note 1
    • Note 2
  • Map 2: productions
    • Note 1
    • Note 2
  • Map 3: internal things
    • Note 1
    • Note 2
  • Map 4: IT
    • Note 1
    • Note 2

Does this make sense to anybody and is it possible for you Evernote to create something like this?

Thanks in advance!

Erwin

• Level 5*
On 2017-09-11 at 8:07 AM, Erwin van de Zande said:

I would love to make maps for each of them and to make notes related to all of these subjects.

How about 

Stack 1: personal

Stack  2: own business

Stack 3: organisation X (where I work for)

• Notebook 1: communication
    • Note 1
    • Note 2
  • Notebook 2: productions
    • Note 1
    • Note 2
  • Notebook 3: internal things
    • Note 1
    • Note 2
  • Notebook: 4: IT
    • Note 1
    • Note 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, DTLow said:

How about 

Stack 1: personal

Stack  2: own business

Stack 3: organisation X (where I work for)

• Notebook 1: communication
    • Note 1
    • Note 2
  • Notebook 2: productions
    • Note 1
    • Note 2
  • Notebook 3: internal things
    • Note 1
    • Note 2
  • Notebook: 4: IT
    • Note 1
    • Note 2

I think @DTLow understand what I mean. You come with a serious good option as well. Personaly I would love it to make many substacks as possible so you can organize a complete mapping structure. Is there someone at Evernote who is working on that? Does anybody know that?

• Level 5*

It's possible to 'stack' tags as deeply as you would like - up to the limit of 100,000 tags per account.  It's not possible to create substacks of notebooks.  Stacks > Notebooks > Notes is the only structure available.

• Level 5*

It is an option which many users would prefer,  but despite several years of requests Evernote have shown no sign that they're prepared to include additional levels in their structure.  A 'virtual' notebook hierarchy of tags is all that is available.  Sorry.

In some ways, I understand not adding a folder structure because tags can do the same thing and allow docs to be in two folders at the same time by using 2 tags, but it lacks visualization and humans are very good at looking at structures and pulling out meaning and understanding.  

Evernote should consider the use of a few visualization concepts

Tag Graph - Would visualize every tag into a graph structure which would allow users to navigate and even edit through drag and drop of tags and even notes that have tags applied.

Apply a combination of statistical AI and Symbolic AI to yield graphs that would infer connections between notes and suggest tags (This is kind of similar to "similar notes" feature).

• Like 1