Pressing Enter does not display the new space

I am entering content inside a note and I am at the end of the content.  Then I press Enter.  But Evernote doesn't show me the next line where I will continue typing although it is there.  I have to move the cursor up a few rows and then move it down to see the next line on screen.  Incredibly frustrating.  Is it just me or is there a bug?  Please help.

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, kkrathi said:

I am entering content inside a note and I am at the end of the content.  Then I press Enter.  But Evernote doesn't show me the next line where I will continue typing although it is there.  I have to move the cursor up a few rows and then move it down to see the next line on screen.  Incredibly frustrating.  Is it just me or is there a bug?  Please help.

What version are you using?  The current pre-release, 6.7, seems to work as expected, Enter scrolls the screen.  I don't remember how it worked in 6.6.

IAC, you could wait for the pre-release which should become public soon or you could switch to the pre-release.

• Level 5*

If that's not fixed in the current general release 6.6,  it has been resolved in the current Beta - so will be rolled out with the next general release.  No idea when that will be,  but they don't usually take long to get betas into the general pool...

• Level 5*

known issue. I've reported it at least 2 times in the betas, one just in the last 2-3 weeks. Still not fixed.

Core usability not high on the list right now. Fat margins are though. Those they have rocking.

Archived