On mac, Evernore FILE-EXPORT grayed out

The option to export notebooks is now showing as grayed out and non selectable on all of my mac devices. Laptop, iMac, all showing grayed out. I have the latest version. I even uninstalled EVERNOTE that was installed from THE APP STORE and downloaded & installed the evernote website version. Still showing the EXPORT NOTES as grayed out. IMPORT is selectable, EXPORT not selectable. In the past I always went to listing notebooks then simply did an EXPORT under the file menu and this exported all notebooks into a nice single file. That is no longer working. Contacting EVERNOTE support, all they can suggest is re-installing EVERNOTE, which I did and that did not help. 

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, randy m said:

Still showing the EXPORT NOTES as grayed out. IMPORT is selectable, EXPORT not selectable. In the past I always went to listing notebooks then simply did an EXPORT under the file menu and this exported all notebooks into a nice single file.

How about right clicking on a set of notes?  Does this give an export option

Just wanting to export all notebooks as I had been doing before, but no longer able.

Just discovered strange issue, can not export (grayed out) notebook(s) on main iMac and one of two MacBooks however one matchbook still allows selecting exporting all notebooks at once into a single backup file. Only possible on this one macbook. And the EverNote version installed is the same version (newest) on all three devices. Very odd.

• Level 5*

My self help solutions are

1. Reboot the device; it fixes many errors
  2. Delete and reinstall the app
  3. Completely remove the app, database, ...   The app AppCleaner is recommended for this.  Reinstall the app and the database will be rebuilt from the servers.  Warning, the rebuild doesn’t include Local Notebooks or unsync’d notes
  • Level 5*
13 hours ago, randy m said:

The option to export notebooks is now showing as grayed out and non selectable on all of my mac devices.

On my Mac (v6.12.1), File > Export is used to export notes, not notebooks
I use the File > Export after selecting notes
If no notes selected, Export is greyed out
To export all my notes, I select All Notes

I can go to the notebook page on a per notebook basis59ad266dec8df_ScreenShot2017-09-04at03_09_30.png.3e5ee2808c624be70c09e707fb64d10b.png
I  right-click on the notebook
I can also right-click on Your List to export all notebooks
59ad283a67faf_ScreenShot2017-09-04at03_15_10.png.44e2034071719f6c2ea6186e300693e6.png

Archived