Creating Stacks / Renaming Notebooks

Sorry, perhaps I'm missing the obvious.  But since updating to 6.12 on my laptop, I can't figure out how to move a folder into a stack, or change the name on an existing folder.  It was intuitive and easy in the previous versions . . . when there was the Grid View of the different folders.  I've resorted to doing both actions on the web version of Evernote.

• Level 5*
27 minutes ago, sduttonusa said:

I can't figure out how to move a folder into a stack, or change the name on an existing folder.  It was intuitive and easy in the previous versions . . . when there was the Grid View of the different folders. 

You have the option of viewing the notebook list in the sidebar; however most notebook action is done on the Notebook page
Evernote > View > Notebooks59aac78c77507_ScreenShot2017-09-02at07_54_12.png.822b1191a8eae177e9497501ddd1b37e.png
or doubleclick on Notebooks in the sidebar

Thanks for taking time to respond . . . I stumbled upon the answer a few minutes after my post.  I was trying to do it in the sidebar itself---drag and drop, right-click, etc.  I wish there was an option to retain the grid view.

Archived