Evernote 6.12 for Mac crashes on quit

Recently updated to 6.12 of Evernote for Mac and now it crashes every single time I quit the application. After quitting there is a flash of an enlarged waiting for sink dialogue and then crash. I've tried reinstalling the application, uninstalling and reinstalling the application, no love. Any and all help would be appreciated. I am kind of a Mac geek but feel free to remind me of some basic things that I might have thought past.

I have exactly the same problem on my iMac. Exactly. I also have a support ticket waiting for a response, but it's been over 48 hours now and I'm still waiting. I did discover that disabling the Evernote Helper, and then when quitting the app doing the following from the menu bar: File/Close and then Evernote/Quit seemed to stop the crash and problem reports when restarting the app. I have Evernote on my AirMac also, and I'm not going to update from 6.1.1 until I know how to fix it. I'm also not willing to use an app that deletes files like AppDelete, as sandboxed apps purchased from iTunes shouldn't require that. 

I'd like to know what other folders or files remain after Trashing and shut-down/reinstalling, because that procedure didn't help solve the problem.

So yet again I used App Cleaner to wipe 6.12 from my computer but this time found an old installer for 6.11 and the crash on quit problem is gone.

I sure  hope Evernote folks fix this quickly. This problem happened on three separate computers for me. 

Archived