Version 6.12 Beta

Hello all-I am using Evernote on my Mac (Sierra) and just updated to the latest beta version. I don't know what to think...

I will include screenshots to show what I am seeing. For one thing I chose the Notebook for a new note but all it says is Notebook even though the Notebook I chose is checked when I look at the drop down menu. Secondly, the area where I put the tags is very short. 

I know this is a beta version but I wanted to give my thoughts on this version. 

The first screenshot shows the version I have. The second one is the Notebook I chose from the drop down menu but all it says is Notebook (screenshot #3). The last screenshot shows how small the tagging area is. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 6.17.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 6.18.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 6.27.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 6.29.38 PM.png

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, mrstucci said:

I am using Evernote on my Mac (Sierra) and just updated to the latest beta version.

You might want to upgrade to v6.12 GA

DTLow... Thank you! I thought I had the latest update but when I tried updating it would never get anywhere-it was just stuck on Checking for Update.... I didn't think to check for a download on the Evernote website. Duh. I guess that's why you are a Guru! lol But thank you so much... Judy

Archived