All notes disappeared from the macOS platform??

Hi everyone,

I am having a huge problem. On my computer, all my notes somehow disappeared (after I received a notification about indexing).

My notes are still present on the web platform and on my android phone though. I am even able to sign in on a friend's computer and see all my notes (which I then exported just be safe).

I tried uninstalling and installing the Evernote app on my computer but nothing works, I just cannot see my notes on my computer (except via the web interface). I can add new notes which will sync on all platforms but my previous notes cannot be seen on my computer.

Also, I am sure I am looking at the same account across platforms.

This is crazy, please help me solve this mess.

• Level 5*
31 minutes ago, Edmond Dantes said:

I am having a huge problem. On my computer, all my notes somehow disappeared (after I received a notification about indexing).

The master copy of your data is on the servers.  You can force a refresh by

Hold the **Shift** and **Option** keys on your keyboard and click the sync wheel (next to your username)

>>I tried uninstalling and installing the Evernote app on my computer but nothing works,

Delete the database; it will be rebuilt from the servers.  Warning, the rebuild does not include Local Notebooks or unsync’d notes

Archived