Can you sketch in the Evernote PC App

• Level 5

It might be debated whether what is shown below is "sketching," but I did it with my touchpad using an Evernote ink note: File > New Note > New Ink Note. I don't have a touchscreen computer, so I don't know what the possibilities might be for that. There are various tools to choose from, but it does not seem to be possible to change the background.

Evernote ink note drawing.jpg

• Level 5*

Never noticed this capability until this thread. When I create an ink note, it seems there is no ability to add (typed) text. So I created a regular note, then merged it with the ink note. The result is a regular note with an attachment, "attachment.bin". The attachment cannot be opened with Paint or Notepad. 

Sketches would be much more useful if they could be tied to text, which I suppose they can via linked notes, but would be nice to incorporate sketch + text in the same note.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I don't understand. If your not going to let us type why in the heck are you forced to use lined paper?

I dont want a full blown drawing app but let me make a few boxes with connecting lines to 

illustrate a point?

Yet another stupid decision by Evernote apparently their not making enough money to hire intelligent designers

• 3 months later...

Archived