Sync Issues : Online OK - Desktop not

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Kelvin Mason said:

I can manually sync my desktop (mac laptop) and been wondering why only in the last few days I am not getting my pages I email directly to Evernote. I check online, and they are all there. 

You mentioned a sync problem with emailed notes.  How about other notes?

If you created a note in the web platform, alongside those other notes, does it sync?

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Kelvin Mason said:

I have just figured out there are 2 evernote accounts - not sure why the clipper from safari is using the wrong one. There does not seem to be any settings so Ill need to find how to change to from one to another ? Any ideas ?

59a6aac436447_ScreenShot2017-08-30at05_05_51.png.510b96bbb569082d9f5dbb2b91021c25.png  59a6ab1b2b7b2_ScreenShot2017-08-30at05_05_01.png.0d74c0b4cfcc9b1219c4894d6a6ca6a3.png

• 4 months later...

I have been experiencing similar problems, but only on my Macbook. Other devices (iPad, IPhone, Windows PC) seem to sync regularly and all notes are available on line. However, on the Macbook notes from June through to December are not available. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling Evernote to no avail and at a loss as to what next to try. I have too much invested in this not to try but now having second thoughts on my usage and reliance.

Archived