Text size changes on selection

I noticed it number of times, whenever I select a text for highlighting or for formatting the text automatically becomes bigger. The text size is changed automatically. Is it a bug in Evernote Windows ? Please someone tell any solutions because its really troubling me while making notes.

• Level 5*
On 8/27/2017 at 9:34 AM, white_wolf said:

I noticed it number of times, whenever I select a text for highlighting or for formatting the text automatically becomes bigger. The text size is changed automatically. Is it a bug in Evernote Windows ? Please someone tell any solutions because its really troubling me while making notes.

I've seen this too. I was busy the two times I experienced this (both times I was highlighting text using CTRL+SHIFT+arrow key), so I couldn't stop what I was doing, and when I went back to reproduce it, I could not. 

If you can reliably reproduce it, please explain the steps in detail so the moderators can reproduce it and then create a bug ticket (devs can't fix an error they cannot reproduce and thus identify the root cause). Better yet, take a screencast demonstrating the bug in action.

• 5 months later...

Archived