Ios 10 close the Recent notebooks's list

iCristian75

Idea

Hello, I need to don't have or delete the list call Recent Notebooks before the Notebooks Organized in Stacks. In Mac is possible close, but in iOS I don't know how.

I Hope I can resolve because I need to have immediately in evidence the notebook's organizing before any think.

Thanks a lot 4 your help

9 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, iCristian75 said:

Not in the icons bar, in the up, when i go to chose the notebook:

That’s very clear; Recent Notebooks in the notebook list

I don’t see it on my device, possibly because I have a minimal number of notebooks and I’m usually working in All Notes

I moved the discussion to the IOS Feedback forum.  I see a similar request in the Android forum 

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, iCristian75 said:

When i look the notebook's list i need to check my stacks, not recently notebooks, like this:

Hmmm.  I don't have a list of recent notebooks either.  One stack with five notebooks that sync.  Maybe check with EN on twitter.

BE1F5D2A-F01C-49A3-9D80-D77F40CB68D7.thumb.png.e74b027db6ca0e7d9d7ed4fcdfc58b0b.png

3 hours ago, DTLow said:

That’s very clear; Recent Notebooks in the notebook list

I don’t see it on my device, possibly because I have a minimal number of notebooks and I’m usually working in All Notes

I moved the discussion to the IOS Feedback forum.  I see a similar request in the Android forum 

Correct, when i use more notebooks apperes that list

• Level 5*
On 2017-08-26 at 6:58 AM, iCristian75 said:

Hello, I need to don't have or delete the list call Recent Notebooks before the Notebooks Organized in Stacks. In Mac is possible close, but in iOS I don't know how.

You can enable/disable recent notebooks in Account > Settings > Notebooks

Archived