Import Diigo bookmarks?

There are some old references in the EN forums to Diigo and Evernote. Are there any recent updates for importing Diigo bookmarks into EN (and keeping them as separate, individual bookmarks)? I have tried importing bookmarks from my Chrome and Safari browsers into EN, but the import doesn't break down the bookmarks individually, as they are listed in the browsers. If they are in a lump in EN, they don't really do much good.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Haven't seen anything recently on Diigo.

Can you export to HTML?  Either from a browser or Diigo?  (Don't use the app so excuse nonsense questions...)

If you can get an HTML page you can clip that into Evernote which will at least show a hierarchy to the bookmarks,  though they'll still all be in one place...

• 2 years later...

i wanted to give evernote a "new" try. since years there exist no real import tool, so everynote does not want people to change from other bookmark services. this is so ridiculous stupid, that people have to write their own code to make this happen. i am now 2 minutes at evernote and: GOODBYE, AGAIN!

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5*
On 9/9/2019 at 5:39 PM, michabbb said:

everynote does not want people to change from other bookmark services

Hi.  If all you want is a bookmark service,  then Evernote is probably not the right tool.  They're not competing in that market,  hence the lack of import options - since it would be difficult to design a feature to translate existing notes in hundreds of different formats into Evernote notes.