Поиск не работает нормально

Начал поиск в фотографиях и вы знаете, он не выполнил поиск. Хотя такая заметка есть, но я ее нашел по другому ключевому слову. Ваша индексация в поиске не работает как надо. Ищешь ключевое слово, но он не находит, но успешно находит по другому ключевому слову.

I started looking in the photos and you know, he did not perform the search. Although such a note is, but I found it by another keyword. Your indexing in the search does not work as it should. You are looking for a keyword, but it does not find, but it successfully finds a different keyword.

• Level 5*
On 2017-08-13 at 4:38 AM, KaplyaTerpeniya@gmail.com said:

I started looking in the photos and you know, he did not perform the search. Although such a note is, but I found it by another keyword. Your indexing in the search does not work as it should. You are looking for a keyword, but it does not find, but it successfully finds a different keyword.

This might be a language thing.
Can you post a screenshot of your search and results?

40 minutes ago, DTLow said:

This might be a language thing.
Can you post a screenshot of your search and results?

Please pay attention. On request metrogil, he found a photo with a check in which there is a keyword metrogil, but when asked by Rigla, he finds still early photographs performed on July 19, 2017

http://s015.radikal.ru/i333/1708/19/c45b3623ab85.png

http://s42.radikal.ru/i096/1708/6c/73ca79c28709.png

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Is this another case where the search language is not the same as the document?

The stream has moved on to this topic:

Best guess now is that either the OCR language is not correct, or the OCR failed for that particular area. Hopefully the OP posts the relevant part of the recognition stuff in the note.

Archived