Note title from note text

Hye everyone

I'd like the title of my note to be taken from the first words of my note. This is possible when the option "create an automatic title from a calendar event" is checked. But it sometimes messes by creating a note title from a calendar event, which I don't want.

How should I proceed to still have automatic titles, but no title taken from calendar events?

Have a great day :)

• Level 5*

Hi.  Sorry but there's no way to force a first line title on your notes,  or (AFAIK) to even start with the cursor in that field.  'Title from a calendar event' does exactly what it says on the can but it's not a related issue.  Tick or untick as you prefer.

Hi Gazumped, thanks for your answer. The cursor on the title field is only possible under the desktop app. 

Yes there no problem about when I have events, but I often have a note with the title "from week" with the number of the week, even if I don't have any event this particular week. I don't know what the source of this problem is?

• Level 5*

I guess Google Calendar may be more aggressive at pushing out calendar details than others.  I have Location and Event unticked - I find it's easier to remember to scroll up and add a title in a blank field than to have to delete something incorrect.  My calendar link was relevant to the note about 50% of the time.  In the others my causal browsing in someone's reception (forinstance) comes up whenever I search the meeting...

I use Samsung's calendar and it didn't add blank day detail that I recall...

Archived