Notes as Numbered Pages

ejoffroy

Idea

Is it possible for a note to have pages instead of it being one long Note? This would help to take better notes and to be able to organize them better. Where you can have a note with 5 pages.

I use Evernote for Seminars and it would help to be able to organize my notes better.

With IPad Pro, you could flip pages with a pen or your finger

Thank you.

Eduardo Joffroy

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 2017-08-07 at 8:07 AM, ejoffroy said:

Is it possible for a note to have pages instead of it being one long Note? This would help to take better notes and to be able to organize them better. Where you can have a note with 5 pages.

The Evernote Note format is like a web page - no separate pages

I’d recommend you switch to a different editor

I like using Notability on an iPad.  I save the final result to Evernote as a pdf file

• Level 5*
On 8/7/2017 at 10:07 AM, ejoffroy said:

I use Evernote for Seminars and it would help to be able to organize my notes better.

With IPad Pro, you could flip pages with a pen or your finger

Thank you.

Eduardo Joffroy

Workaround with EN can be to create a note per session or time frame if one long seminar.  Title like yyyy.mm.dd hh.mm Title of session so you can sort them in the right order.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, ejoffroy said:

Whats the simplest way to do this? Is there a shortcut?

Not a lot of automation tools in Evernote

There’s a keyboard shortcut for Date/Time if you’re using an external keyboard

Application Workflow can copy the date to the clipboard; and/or create an Evernote note and set the title to the date/time

Archived