Cannot send to Evernote from IOS

I notice this most in Safari, but I can't use this basic IOS feature anywhere in the system. Being able to send a page or file from safari straight to Evernote is critical to my workflow. I am a premium user and am extremely frustrated.

I am running iOS 9 and can only upgrade to 7.18. However, I am positive that this worked before I updated.

• 1 month later...
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, PTKen said:

I have had this same problem. Has it been resolved? Updating to the latest Evernote has not helped.

Share to Evernote is working for me.  What error are you seeing?

I’m also using the IOS 11 pdf clipper feature

I'm on iOS 10.1.1 on an iPhone 7+. I'm not sure where to find which version of Evernote I'm using, but when it stopped working, I updated to the latest version and it still didn't work. What happens is I select Share to Evernote, I select the notebook and tags, then when I click the send button, it just spins forever. It never adds it. I have to just cancel and try again from my desktop if I remember.

It's working now. I needed to shut down my phone and restart it. I usually only let it sleep, so I guess it's a good idea to shut down all the way from time to time.

Thanks for the input!

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, PTKen said:

It's working now. I needed to shut down my phone and restart it. I usually only let it sleep, so I guess it's a good idea to shut down all the way from time to time.

Thanks for the input!

You are welcome.

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, PTKen said:

Thanks for the input!

You are welcome.

Archived