Where the heck do you set a reminder in the Windows client?

I love reminders and know how to do them via email but I can't find hot to do them in the Windows desktop client. 

I have a note I'm creating (or already created) and want to add a reminder. Can't see anything that looks like an alarm clock icon like the Mac interface has. I've looked in the menus, had the note open and closed (highlighted), etc. No luck. Please advise. Thanks!

For context, I'm using the classic Windows client (because, and I've posted about this, the new client is completely impractical for how I use Evernote...so I hope the answer isn't "Use the new client to get reminder support"). 

• 1 month later...
  • Level 5*
5 hours ago, csihilling said:

You have to customize the note tool bar    Right click on the info icon, select customize, and add the reminder icon.  

They really should have this on the note list right-click menu; if the note has a reminder already, then "Clear Reminder" and "Mark reminder as done" are on that menu.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, jefito said:

They really should have this on the note list right-click menu; if the note has a reminder already, then "Clear Reminder" and "Mark reminder as done" are on that menu.

Ideally, the reminders could be accessed by keyboard shortcut. Failing that, access via right-click menu is certainly better than the current situation. At least right click access would make the reminder shortcuts some of us created using third party scripting software more robust (for example, I used AutoHotKey to create keyboard shortcuts to create, clear and change reminders; @csihilling has done the same using PhraseExpress).

I made a request/suggestion thread on this topic here: 

Archived