How do I set a default font for imported text?

I'm taking a class and every time I copy and paste text form their website into Evernote, I need to change the font to my default Helvetica and also change the size.

Is there a way I can make all the text I'm pasting into Evernote automatically format to my preferred settings, so I don't have to change the font and text size every single time?

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, chazberg23@gmail.com said:

Is there a way I can make all the text I'm pasting into Evernote automatically format to my preferred settings, so I don't have to change the font and text size every single time?

On my Mac, I use Paste and Match Style   5978e8634b7ea_ScreenShot2017-07-26at12_06_20.png.66576a2cb4dd8f9a1499e3b905b83529.png

• 7 months later...

I would second that, and I will say that it's not just restricted to pasting text. I like everything to be in Times New Roman 11, so I will highlight the entire note and set it to that font. Then I start typing a new line and suddenly it's changed to Tahoma or Size 9. Grrrr! And I like it better in Word where if you highlight text that has multiple fonts or sizes, it will make the font/size box blank as needed. In Evernote it doesn't do that so it's hard to keep track of the different font styles.

So bottom line, is there a way to tell Evernote, "I don't care what I type in or paste in, I want everything to be in Times New Roman 11 unless I specify otherwise!"?

Archived