Save Scannable to EN

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, Mata Hari said:

I use scannable on my iPhone but I could not save the scans to EN, I do not even know where they are saved

Evernote is a cloud app and the scans are saved to the EN servers, then sync'd to the devices.  Syncing should be automatic, but sometimes I trigger it manually

You can view the server data using the web platform (www.evernote.com)

• Level 5*
45 minutes ago, Mata Hari said:

Explain the word "serrin" please

The word that gets typed when I'm thinking "settings"  :)

Can you post your Scannable Settings

My settings are     IMG_1760.thumb.PNG.46b2602b508db08db0976b1a38ca0238.PNGIMG_1761.thumb.PNG.3816e83c503b2bc2b3f89688e08d46b2.PNG

Previous Scans can also be retrieved from the “Recents” backup

• Level 5*

Moved to the iOS Help subforum; this had nothing to do with the Plus/Premium Questions forum, where it was originally posted. Please post in the appropriate forums, so that other users with the same issues can find them easier.

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, Mata Hari said:

there is no Scannable notebook

That’s ok, I clicked on the arrow to the right, got a list of my notebooks and selected a different notebook.  Can you confirm you see a list of your notebooks; just to confirm you’ve logged into your account

When you completed your scan, did you click on the check mark  and Save

Here is another screenshot showing when clicking on the arrow to the right arrow on Scannable

The Set Default Notebook link is not possible to click. What does the Save do ? what am I supposed ot save ?  a non-existent notebook ?

BTW  is there any advantage of this scannable app compared to just taking a photo?

Scannable 2.png

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Mata Hari said:

Here is another screenshot showing when clicking on the arrow to the right arrow on Scannable

Is that really a listing of the notebooks in your account; a single notebook Första...

I suspect you might be pointing to a different account; try logging out then back in with the correct userid/password

5 hours ago, Mata Hari said:

BTW  is there any advantage of this scannable app compared to just taking a photo?

The Scannable app aligns and crops documents automatically and has a pdf option for multiple pages.

You right. I signed out EN and signed in with another acc.

It now works as expected, i e scan loads to EN

But one more question. I have it set on automatic, and I see it looking for document, how long ?

What exactly is it looking for and how long ?what if I set it to manual scan ? 

• Level 5*
21 minutes ago, Mata Hari said:

But one more question. I have it set on automatic, and I see it looking for document, how long ?

What exactly is it looking for and how long ?what if I set it to manual scan ? 

Usually, I can get the automatic function to trigger but it's a factor of lighting, contrasting background, and distance to the document
You want to be as close as possible, fill up the screen, but not too close

With a manual setting, you loose features like alignment and cropping

Archived