(Archived) Bug droid incredible contact list when emailing a note

rr1024

There seems to be a bug in evernote for the droid incredible

If you display any note and select

-> menu button

Select

-> Email

In the drop down arrow for the "To" field

Now it is supposed to show you your contact list but of course rather than it displaying a list of names i.e.

Rodger Rabbit

John Doe

Jane Doe

The Bug in Evernote for the droid Incredible will display a list of numbers

I don't know for sure but this bug is most likely displaying the ID number for the table of the user, assuming it's some sort text base data base. It needs to display the freaking name not the ID.

Thanks for the report. On my Droid (Motorola Milestone), I see the standard Android contact list (with names).

Can you verify that you're using the latest version of Evernote? (From the main screen, you can use the "About Evernote" menu option). The latest is: 1.4 (84727)

Also, what version of the Android OS are you using on that device?

Thanks for the report. On my Droid (Motorola Milestone), I see the standard Android contact list (with names).

Can you verify that you're using the latest version of Evernote? (From the main screen, you can use the "About Evernote" menu option). The latest is: 1.4 (84727)

Also, what version of the Android OS are you using on that device?

I duplicated this bug on the newest Evernote version (out of curiosity). I got the same problem.

I believe its due to the fact that the Droid Incredible uses the HTC sense user interface, which handles contacts differently than stock Android. The Verizon Droid Incredible currently uses Android 2.1 with HTC Sense.

I'm not sure the exact cause of the problem but I did confirm I'm using version 1.4 (84727).

Also is there a way to keep notes downloaded to the phone, so it doesn't need to be connected to the network.

I create shopping lists with my evernote and then go shopping, it's kind of a pain if I can't get connection because I can't see my shopping list and I have to walk around the store until I can get a connection.

It would be nice to create a note that can be stored and viewed locally and automatically syncs to the web when available for just such a thing like shopping list

Archived