Login to Evernote account web via ipad

Geotrouvetout67

On 7/22/2017 at 9:03 AM, Geotrouvetout67 said:

I find extremely frustrating to be blocked from accessing my notes via an iPad without using the app. For that reason I am looking for another note solution, Zoho or DS Note are in sight for me.

Hi @Geotrouvetout67,

While the web app is not officially supported on mobile browsers, a workaround would be to request the desktop site by visiting evernote.com, then tapping and holding the refresh icon in the browser's URL bar > Request Desktop Site. We cannot guarantee that the functionality will work in the same way as when accessed from a desktop web browser, but that is an option.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

• Level 5*
On 2017-07-22 at 오전 7시 3분, Geotrouvetout67 said:

I find extremely frustrating to be blocked from accessing my notes via an iPad without using the app. For that reason I am looking for another note solution, Zoho or DS Note are in sight for me.

I can access my notes via the browser on my iPad, as per @BSR and the desktop site.  It’s not a great experience on the smaller screen

Whats wrong with using the app?

• 6 months later...
On 7/26/2017 at 8:47 PM, DTLow said:

I can access my notes via the browser on my iPad, as per @BSR and the desktop site.  It’s not a great experience on the smaller screen

Whats wrong with using the app?

e.g. block of the application in mobile device management in company due to list/broken login information years ago.

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2017 at 11:00 AM, BSR said:

Hi @Geotrouvetout67,

While the web app is not officially supported on mobile browsers, a workaround would be to request the desktop site by visiting evernote.com, then tapping and holding the refresh icon in the browser's URL bar > Request Desktop Site. We cannot guarantee that the functionality will work in the same way as when accessed from a desktop web browser, but that is an option.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Sad that you must give away your Google credintials just to log in via your iPad app too!

Archived