Extremely Buggy

charliefortune

Idea

Windows 10, using evernote web in Chrome

A list of bugs that I see regularly that make it virtually unusable

• Notes saving themselves at intervals into different notebooks
  • Noes saving multiple incremental copies of themselves into notebook - I'm left with several copies, each slightly different, of the same note, which I have to go through and delete.
  • Can take as long as two minutes to initially load up. Often have to use back button to go to the login screen, then forward again to notes before it will render.

2 replies to this idea

Same "Notes saving multiple incremental copies of themselves into notebook" happens with me, using Evernote Web at Ubuntu 16 Chromium.

I've noticed that it happens every time my internet connection slow down.

Since there is no evernote client for Ubuntu, which forces me to use web version, this is really annoying.

• Level 5*

Evernote web on a slow or intermittent connection - what could possibly go wrong?  You could try working in a word-processing app,  or some other note software saving to your device,  then attach the note file and/ or copy paste the note content into Evernote to have it backed up and available elsewhere...

While I agree that your account should be better protected against duplicate note errors,  I can only assume that if it was easy they would have done it already. 

Archived